If you’re looking for an estimate on a top-quality window tinting job for your vehicle, we’ve got a no-hassle system at DeDona Tint & Sound. Fill out our online form for an instant quote! We are a certified 3M™ dealer, so you know you can depend on the best materials and work from our professional team of installers.
We offer full-service auto window tinting solutions for cars, trucks, semis, RVs, and more. Nobody has faster service in Greensboro than our crew at DeDona, and we have some of the best rates in the industry. We’ve been doing this for over 40 years, and we keep raising the standard for automotive tinting in the Triad.
Benefits of Car Window Tinting
When you tint the windows on your vehicle it has immediate advantages that make it worth the investment. Besides that sleek look everybody will notice when you drive by, your new tint will:
- Help hide valuables that might tempt a thief
- Protect you and your passengers from harmful UV rays
- Keep the temps in your car cooler
- Block sun glare that can make driving dangerous
How Dark Can You Tint Your Windows?
You probably know that there are legal limits to how dark you can tint your car windows. You definitely want to avoid the hassle of being caught with a tint that doesn’t meet the legal requirements. We recommend two things:
- Check the NC DMV website for the current regulations, restrictions, and exceptions
- Let the professionals at DeDona Tint & Sound handle the installation on your vehicle
What to Expect With an Auto Tint from DeDona Tint & Sound
With DeDona, you get the best grade films available on the market today, installed by top 3M certified professionals. Also, we’re proud to offer our customers a wide variety of options. For example, standard films provide heat rejection that’s around 25-30 percent, but we can also offer you a higher grade film that provides heat rejection in the 85-95 percent range. We have options to fit your budget and needs.
Here are some other ways you’ll see a difference when you decide to trust DeDona Tint & Sound for your vehicle tinting:
- Our thoroughly tested process ensures world-class workmanship.
- Great care is taken with your vehicle to make sure you receive a quality installation.
- We thoroughly clean the glass before the film is applied. This avoids the contamination you will get with lower-standard installations.
- Our installers use a technique that allows them to tint “to the edge” on all roll up windows.
- Your window is covered in film to the edge or bevel for a finish that looks and feels like “factory direct.”
- All back glass windows are tinted using one solid sheet of film for a smooth, gapless, worry-free installation. (You can read why here)
- The results will get attention and have your ride looking better than ever.
- We offer a 100% guarantee because we stand behind all our work!
Get a Quote for a Top-Quality Auto Tinting
If you’ve got questions, want to schedule an appointment, or just get a hassle-free instant quote for your vehicle, call us today at (336) 851-1300 or fill out our online form.