If you’ve already explored the benefits of window tinting for your business or commercial space, skip the hard-sell phone calls and the endless string of annoying sales emails. Call DeDona Tint and Sound today for a fast, no-nonsense quote for commercial tinting by our professional, in-house installers.
DeDona is a proud 3M™ Certified Dealer Installer, so you can depend on us for outstanding service, installation, and satisfaction. Call (336) 851-1300 for a quote, or fill out our online form. We offer service and installation throughout the Triad region of NC.
What You Can Expect From Us
Making an investment in tinting your business or office windows has a lot of value. At DeDona Tint and Sound, we’re committed to multiplying that value by making the sales and installation process transparent and as smooth as possible. Here is what our clients can expect:
- Quick Responses — Simply request a quote by calling or filling out our online form so we can schedule an on-site appointment with you.
- Accurate Estimates —Our team will come to your location to take measurements, get a firsthand look at your space and its particular needs, and provide you with a reliable, no-hassle estimate.
- Smooth scheduling—With your approved estimate, our team will schedule a date for the work to be done.
- Competent Installation—Our professional 3M Certified Dealer Installers will complete the work and have your space looking and feeling great.
Why Is Commercial Window Tinting a Good Investment?
Significant energy and utility savings are some of the most compelling reasons to upgrade your space with professionally installed commercial window tinting. Tinting is a imperative in regulating the temperature of your office or store. Window tinting uses technologically advanced films that are applied to windows to reduce the amount of heat and ultraviolet light transmitted through the glass. These harmful rays are what really impact your heating and air conditioning costs.
The energy savings, which will be evident in your monthly bills, quickly make this investment pay for itself. You can typically recoup the cost of window tinting within three years of a professional installation. Also, specific films may qualify your store or building for LEED credits.
Other Advantages of Commercial Window Tinting
- Increased Comfort: Window tinting can help eliminate hot and cold spots in your store or space. Your customers or tenants will be more comfortable. Ultimately that increases your sales potential and employee productivity.
- Eye Protection: Window film can reduce UV rays by up to 99 percent, which can do a lot for eliminating eye strain on occupants.
- Protecting Investments: Reducing ultraviolet light also helps prevent furniture, artwork, and window treatments from fading and deteriorating, so it is a way to protect the value of your other assets.
- Glare: Commercial window tinting film can reduce screen glare by 25-95 percent, depending on the darkness of the film you choose. Window film can also drastically enhance the visibility of large screens in conference rooms, even in the middle of the day.
- Enhances Aesthetics: Unlike blinds, window tinting reduces heat and glare while also giving customers and occupants an unobstructed view. However, if privacy is a concern, tinting can be designed to meet those needs, as well.
- Increases Safety and Security: One of the most surprising benefits of commercial window tinting is the way it enhances your window strength. This makes forced entry more difficult, which is a big advantage for many storefront owners. The window film can also help hold broken glass together, minimizing the danger of flying glass shards. Increased window strength is also helpful for locations that may face natural disasters such as hurricane-force winds we occasionally see in our part of the state. Watch this video to see the surprising power of window film against a would-be robber:
Contact Us Now for a Quote
We are happy to share more information with you about how a professional window tinting installation from DeDona can benefit your commercial space. Follow up with us by phone, or request a quote at (336) 851-1300, or simply complete our online form and we’ll be in touch.